Yesterday we went to the hospital to see if the doctors could get Ruby to turn from her breech position. No dice. She didn't budge one inch! She's got her legs crossed, "indian style", and is laying sideways across my belly. The doctors said her heart rate was "happier" after all the commotion of trying to turn her than before. I guess we've got ourselves an attention loving drama queen already :) It was quite an interesting experience, but not nearly as painful as I was anticipating. I think my doctor was straining more than I was!
The c-section is scheduled for Friday, December 16th at 8am (her due date). We have to be there at 5:45am...yikes! There are still a few days to see if she'll turn on her own, but whatever the Lord has planned is a-okay with us! We just can't wait to hold her! Thanks for your continued prayers! Also, please pray that the days and nights my parents will be watching Mason will go well. I know I'm going to have a hard time not being with him all the time (don't get me wrong, I'll love the breaks), but I'm so thankful to my parents who are so willing to help us!
No comments:
Post a Comment