Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It's been a while!

So we've decided to ditch Facebook and come back to the good ol' blog.  Nothing against Facebook, but we tend to waste WAY too much time on it and found we used it more for just "spying" in on other people's lives.  We really don't want to lose the art of good old fashioned communication (talking face to face, or even on the telephone), but still want to be able to share with you, whom we love that are far away.  There are many wonderful things about all the technology we have today, and the ease of communication, but at the same time, we don't want to live a life so heavily dependent on convenience.  Our main goal in all of this is to be more intentional in our relationships with all of you!

Since we've been on Facebook in the meantime, I won't try to fill in from our last post (2009!!!).  I suppose with Ruby's arrival any day now and the holidays quickly approaching, this is a great time to start fresh.

Love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. I don't think I will be leaving facebook, but just talking is so much nicer:) You should read my blog too!

Unknown said...

Love you both. Col 1:9-11