Sunday, September 7, 2008

Labor Day Fun!


Mom, Jevne and I took a little road trip to the IKEA in Cincinnati. I insisted on taking my car since it's the biggest :) It was so fun and the drive was not bad at all, only 2 hours! Why on earth did it take us this long to figure that out? Really, they just need to build one in Indianapolis.


I'd say it was a successful trip because none of us came out empty-handed. I bought a fun chair to replace that "beautiful" recliner we had. You may or may not believe it, but I really was thinking of Adam when I bought it. He never sat in the old one, and I knew this one would be easy enough for him to move right in front of the tv so he can play his video games :)



1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh IKEA, our dear friend. Without you our computers would be sitting on the floor, our pasta would fall right into the sink when we try to pour the water out, and our bed wouldn't have a comforter. We even have the same chair, but with a blue cushion. Oh, and our's has cat spit on it. Pretty! :)