Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tim & Mindy's Wedding




Meg and I got to take a little road trip up to Berne, IN for Mindy's wedding. It was fun to have some sister time in the car, so fun in fact, that I missed the exit!

















We lived with Mindy in 401 at Purdue. She is such a fun, bubbly person. We have a lot of funny memories with her, and now we can add her wedding to those. Meg actually came all the way from San Francisco just for this! It turned out to be a mini 401 reunion because there were several other housemates there as well, so fun! All around, it was a great time catching up with friends.



















The wedding was the first time we met Tim Conrad (Mindy's husband), but from the activities during the reception, it seems like he comes from a rather wild and crazy family, so Mindy found a perfect match.


Appropriately, we were greeted at the door of the reception with the most wonderful candy bar of all time....CHOCOLATE! I say "appropriately" because Mindy is the only person I know that puts candy on her registry. We were handed a little box to fill, which explains why there is no picture of this amazing display....I was on a mission! The cake was made by Tim's sister-in-law. It seems there will be plenty of sweets at all of their family gatherings.


As you can see, Mindy looked so beautiful and Tim couldn't look happier.




















And they rode off into the sunset...

1 comment:

San said...

It looks as, made for each other.
you look beautiful in your wedding dress. do you have any other blog related to your wedding/ meet me at my blog
http://www.poems-of-nature.blogspot.com/